1. at all times during your event the hired items remain the property of Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire.
2. Whilst the items are on hire the hirer has sole responsibility for them and shall be responsible for the items and insurance thereof from the time of acceptance until the goods have been returned to Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire in a satisfactory condition.
3. The hirer shall be responsible to Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire, and will be held liable for any damage howsoever incurred for the full cost or replacement of any items which are hired.
4. The owner, Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or their property, however sustained, arising from the goods on hire.
5. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is adequate space to assemble any of our items that require minimum space. No refunds will be given for any aborted installation.
6. A 20% deposit of the overall price is payable to secure the booking.
7. Final payment and details are required 4 weeks in advance of the event. Failure to make this payment deadline may result in goods and services not being dispatched or undertaken. At this stage we will not be able to offer the items to another client therefore a cancellation fee will incur 20 % of the overall price. No refunds will be issued after this date.
8. All sundries and accessories hired will be subject to a refundable security deposit sum of £100 in addition to the hire charges. This is only used in the event of any damage or misplacement that may occur. Please provide us with bank details for return of the security deposit.
9. If any details on your booking form or invoice are incorrect then please inform us immediately. Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire will only accept changes to an order from the lead contact/s via email, telephone or post. We will not be held responsible for any duties that are not carried out due to incorrect information on the above forms.
10. Final numbers for hired items should be made clear to Serenlilly Wedding and Event Hire 4 weeks before the event. We will allow for slight adjustments to your original estimate as we understand that it is difficult to predict exact guest numbers before this time, we are generally able to accommodate increases on original estimates. We cannot guarantee that sudden increases in numbers at the last minute can always be accommodated.
11. Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire reserves the right to use any photography of events for social media promotional purposes unless otherwise advised by the hirer.
12. Goods must be ready for collection at the agreed location at the correct date and time. A charge is made for an aborted delivery/collection by the courier and Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire where the venue/customer is at fault.
13. The hire period for all our items is 24 hours, (indoor use only) setting up the day before your wedding/event is subject to availability.
14. Unless we have agreed all hire items are for indoor use only.
15. We handle every hire booking with the utmost care and attention. We enjoy building good relationships with our clients therefore should a third party wish to hire any of our items for their own client (s), upon booking they should inform us of the client’s full name and contact details. We cannot accept any booking without the ability to contact the client directly. These terms and conditions apply to the third party booking, and liability cannot therefore be passed on to their customer (s).
16. Nut Allergies and Safety Warnings Please note that some sweets may contain nuts or traces of nuts, nut oils or may have been alongside other products containing nuts Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire cannot be held responsible for any issues related to food allergies it is the hirer's responsibility to notify their guests. The hirer should also ensure that children are suitably supervised as sweets could pose a choking hazard.
17. In the event Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire has to cancel your booking due to but not limited to adverse weather conditions, acts of terrorism, acts of God, destruction of prop hire/venue décor or loss of transportation vehicle then Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire’s liability is limited to a full refund of the booking or partial refund in proportion to those items undeliverable. Serenlilly Wedding and Event Hire are not liable for any damages as a result of any other undeliverable product (s) it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the hired goods are insured for such incidences.
18. Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking where the requests do not satisfy our health and safety requirements.
19. Payment of your deposit and agreement to the terms and conditions is deemed as you having read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of hire.
20. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like clarification on any of the above items.