1. at all times during your event the hired items shall remain the property of Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire.
2. Whilst the items are on hire the hirer has sole responsibility for them and shall be responsible for the items and insurance thereof from the time of acceptance until all goods have been returned to Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire in a satisfactory condition.
3. The hirer shall be responsible to Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire and will be liable for any damage howsoever incurred for the full cost of replacement and or repair to any of the items which have been hired.
4. The owner, Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire will not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or their property, however sustained, arising from the goods on hire.
5. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is adequate space to assemble any of our items that require minimum space. No refunds will be given for any aborted installation.
6. A 20% deposit of the overall price is payable to secure the booking.
7. Once your booking has been confirmed we are unable to offer those hire items to another client therefore the deposit is non-refundable and applies to the entire order. Any changes or amendments will be subject to administration costs being incurred as agreed by Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire.
8. Cancellation of any items ordered after your booking has been confirmed will incur a percentage fee of the total paid.
Less than 1 year – 25% of the total paid
Less than 6 months – 50% of the total paid
Less than 2 months – 75% of the total paid
Less than 6 weeks – 100% of the total paid
However, it may be possible to exchange in leu of cancelled items subject to stock availability and Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire’s discretion.
9. Final payment and details are required 4 weeks in advance of the event. Failure to make this payment deadline may result in goods and services not being dispatched or undertaken.
10. All hire items will be subject to a refundable security deposit in addition to the hire charges. This is only used in the event of any damage or misplacement that may occur. In the unfortunate event of any damages or breakages to our trees or larger items you will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement.
11. Once our canopy blossom trees have been installed their removal must not be undertaken other than by Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire staff. In the event of the said trees be moved or repositioned by any unauthorised person or persons then any damage or injury will be the liability of the hirer.
12. If any details on your booking form or invoice are incorrect then please inform us immediately. Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire will only accept changes to an order from the lead contact/s via email, telephone, or post. We will not be held responsible for any duties that are not carried out due to incorrect information on the above forms.
13. Final numbers for hired items should be made clear to Serenlilly Wedding and Event Hire 4 weeks before the event. We will allow for slight adjustments to your original estimate as we understand that it is difficult to predict exact guest numbers before this time, we are generally able to accommodate increases on original estimates. We cannot guarantee that sudden increases in numbers at the last minute can always be accommodated.
14. Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire reserves the right to use any photography of events for social media promotional purposes unless otherwise advised by the hirer.
15. Goods must be ready for collection at the agreed location at the correct date and time. A charge is made for an aborted delivery/collection by the courier and Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire where the venue/customer is at fault.
Hire items that are collected from us by the hirer must be returned in accordance with the terms agreed at the time of hire. Goods that are not returned at the time and date will be subject to a further hire charge.
15. The hire period for all our items is 24 hours, (indoor use only) setting up the day before your wedding/event is subject to availability.
16. Unless we have agreed all hire items are for indoor use only.
17. Should a third party wish to hire any of our items for their own client (s). These terms and conditions apply to the third-party booking, and liability cannot therefore be passed on to their customer (s).
18. Nut Allergies and Safety Warnings Please note that some sweets may contain nuts or traces of nuts, nut oils or may have been alongside other products containing nuts Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire cannot be held responsible for any issues related to food allergies it is the hirer's responsibility to notify their guests. The hirer should also ensure that children are suitably supervised as sweets could pose a choking hazard.
19. In the event Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire has to cancel your booking due to but not limited to adverse weather conditions, acts of terrorism, acts of God, destruction of prop hire/venue décor or loss of transportation vehicle then Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire’s liability is limited to a full refund of the booking or partial refund in proportion to those items undeliverable. Serenlilly Wedding and Event Hire are not liable for any damages as a result of any other undeliverable product (s) it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the hired goods are insured for such incidences.
20. Serenlilly Wedding & Event Hire reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking where the requests do not satisfy our health and safety requirements.
21. A service and handling charge will be applicable to any such items not hired direct from Serenlilly Wedding & Hire. In the event of additional requirements where extra staff is necessary an additional charge will be incurred. We will be more than happy to quote for any additional services that you may require.
22. Payment of your deposit and agreement to the terms and conditions is deemed as you having read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of hire.
23. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like clarification on any of the above items.